Built in green plains and very close to the sea, Lardos has experienced important development during the past years because of tourism.
Five hundred meters from the village, are the foundings of the walls and tower of a Byzantine castle of Lardos. It was given on 1309 together with the village, from the Knights to the Genovan Admiral Vinioli as a recognition for the help he offered for the conquest of Rhodes Island.
The road that starts from the village, ends to the beautiful womens monastery of Saint Mary the Ipseni.
In Exohi area close to the village, archaeologists discovered an ancient black and red stone mine.
A Complex With Studios. 30 Mtrs From The Beach - With Sea View ,Side Sea View Or Garden View Verandas. 80 Mtrs From Bus Station – 500 Mtrs From Shopping Center . Close To Flora’s Complex There Is A Swimming Pool – Pool Bar And Restaurant. Flora’s Guests May Use All Above Facilities When Operating